Saturday, November 21, 2009

Styled outfits


Hey guys ! Today im going to put togather some styled outfits featuring this months theem.... Rocker Chic. I persoanlly LOVE this look hope you do too ! Enjoy.


This look is really fierce and daring so not all medolls will be spotted wearing this ! This features distressed jeans from Bisou, a leather bustier from ELLE (inspired by Proenza Schouler), a really cool leather jacket from Heidi Klum by Jordache, non-ss fingerless gloves from Fallen Angel and to top it all of a killer pair of Hot Buys motorcycle boots curtesy of Fallen Angel.


In the makeup department we have eyes rimmed in black eyeliner, above that I placed some dark blue shade stick. For the lips I stayed simple with nude lips ! For my hair I dyed it ash blonde and put some unnoticible silver Hi-Lights which add depth and dimention to the hair.


Hope u love it !


Until next time......

xoxo


Shayan



1 comment: